Thursday, February 25, 2010

all time low painting flowers:
Strange maze, what is this place?I hear voices over my shoulder,Nothing's making sense at all.Wonder why do we race?And everyday we're running in circles,Such a funny way to fall.Tried to open up my eyes,I'm hoping for a chance to make it alright.When I wake up, the dream isn't done.I wanna see your face,and know I made it home.If nothing is true,What more can I do?I am still painting flowers for you.Showed my cards, gave you my heart,Wish we could start all over.Nothing's makin' sense at all.Tried to open up my eyes,I'm hopin' for a chance to make it alright.When I wake up, the dream isn't done.I wanna see your face,and know I made it home.If nothing is true,What more can I do?I am still painting flowers for you,I am still painting flowers for you.I heard everything you said,I don't wanna lose my head,When I wake up,the dream isn't done.I wanna see your face,and know I made it home.If nothing is true,What more can I do?I am still painting flowers for you,I am still painting flowers for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment